please watch this vine
proton, neutron, electron and crouton
Can Disney please create a real restaurant version of Tiana’s Palace at Magic Kingdom?
ideas for a self care day:
- sleep in and stay under the covers when you wake up, get very comfortable and warm
- if you want to get out of bed, pick something cozy to wear
- drink very cold water or hot tea
- doodle aimlessly
- read a book you love dearly
- sleep some more
- go outside, even if its just your backyard, and relax
- look at tiny beautiful things like flowers and ants
- listen to music that makes you want to dance and dance your heart out
pls be kind to yrself and yr body i love u
hello, is this mcdonalds? ah yes, i would like to make reservations for 2
Lol I wish I wasn’t bad at everything
A Character Who Needs More Recognition: Princess Eilonwy
Princess Eilonwy appears in ‘The Black Cauldron’ (1985). Far from being just another stereotypical damsel-in-distress princess, who needs the hero to save her, she is hot-tempered, stubborn and resolute. She’s independent and as Taran learned, she is not just “some girl”. She’s the reason her, Taran and Fflewddur escaped from the Horned King’s dungeon. Although she is hot-tempered, she is sweet and caring as well. She’s all around a beautiful character who often gets left out and forgotten. Despite the character’s status as a princess in a Disney film, Princess Eilonwy is not considered part of the Disney Princess franchise most likely because of the film’s box-office failure. However if she does join the franchise she will be the youngest Disney princess, an honor which currently belongs to Snow White.
Not only because it didn’t make much money but because it’s a dark and kind of violent movie.
"son, are you ok? you look so pale" "❤♠☹☯† i’m fine mom †☯☹♠❤”
im so tired of having to salt all my meat to keep it from going stale. if only I could afford an ice box